The Village Farms is a neighborhood community in Westfield, Indiana founded in 1973. As one of the first developments in the area, the neighborhood has grown to encompass over 760 homes. Our neighborhood is known for its many amenities, friendly families, convenient location, and a top-notch youth swim club!
Some of the benefits our neighbors love about making Village Farms their home include:
- Wide streets perfect for walking and riding bikes, many areas with sidewalks
- Easy access to the Monon Trail including the newly completed 146th Street bridge
- Excellent schools, parks and libraries nearby
- Annual neighborhood events including an Easter Egg Hunt, Splash Bash pool party, Fishing Tournament, Halloween Party, and more
- Large common grounds with two playgrounds, sand volleyball court, tennis court and basketball courts
- Beautiful stocked lakes accessible by all residents, perfect for fishing or small boats
- Community clubhouse available to residents for rent
- Heated swimming pools, professional lifeguards and a concession stand
- Nearby shopping and entertainment
- Monthly newsletter and active online communities keep residents in touch with everything going on
- .... all for one of the lowest annual HOA dues in the entire region!
We warmly welcome you to our online home at TheVillageFarms.com and urge you to take a look around, offer suggestions, meet your neighbors and make this online destination one we can truly be proud of!