Aloha Village Farms! Join us for the biggest social-distanced party of the year, The Village Farms Splash Bash! Saturday, August 1, 5-9pm at the Pool/Clubhouse.
This year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, The Village Farms will be hosting the Splash Bash a little differently.
Big Hoffa's will be joining us again and will be serving their delicious fare in to-go containers. We will have local musicians playing music while you wait in line for your food - Tim Ledford and Music by Macy.
The cost is $5 per family and we ask that you RSVP (by July 27th) in order to provide a head count for catering. Registering families must reside in The Village Farms. We must know how many adults (include teenagers in this count) and how many small children.
If you would like to stay and listen to music while you eat, please bring your own folding chairs.
Please remember the following:
- If you plan on staying to eat, make sure debris gets placed into the proper recepticals.
- Social distancing guidelines are in effect - keep 6 feet between families in line for check in and while going through the food line.
- Masks are required while waiting in line - to protect residents, volunteers and vendors.
- The clubhouse will remain closed during the event.
- Food will not be allowed in the pool area.
Again, only $5 per family, paid at the door. Must be a resident of The Village Farms. Please bring cash and exact change. What a bargain!
So that we can plan for enough food, we MUST have RSVPs by Tuesday 7/27.
Please use THIS LINK TO RSVP online, or send an email with the number of adults (including teens)
and children to . Thanks for your help!
We look forward to seeing you there!